Tuesday, July 28, 2009

4 new patterns and new dolls too!

Just a post to let you know that I have 4 new patterns out! 3 are for the fall and one is a dolly. This one, Black Hat Society Reject was an inspiration from some of my own 'rejects' ! I had been making different pumpkins for another project for my Lititz show and I kept messing them up. So one night I was in the 'zone' and thinking what can I do with my rejects? Heehee. I had the idea! My friend Ree made the tag for me, how fun!
Witch Dress with Mouse:
Glinda the Good witch: (i'm also selling those pink brooms too!)
Lulu And her Lollipop: I've also added LOTS of new and funky doll hair to my website and at the online craft show. I'm participating in the Christmas in July show, here's my booth:
You'll see some new faces there :) And free shipping within the US on orders $25 or more.

I've got more patterns planned but they will have to wait until after Aug. 9th when I get back from Lititz and catch my breath a bit.


No comments:

Customized by Craftisan