Saturday, December 12, 2009

Great article on copyright

Usually I find that copyright is such a touchy subject among the crafting world; I have a hard time understanding certain aspects of it myself.

I subscribe to this great newsletter by James Dillehay, Craft Marketer. This issue had an excellent topic, 12 Copyright Myths as well as basics on copyright. Here is a link to the article:
http://www.craftmarketer.com/Copyright-Myths.pdf

I would highly recommend subscribing to the newsletter; I've learned quite a bit over the last year from tips to selling at craft shows, online, pricing crafts and even just some basic but very helpful business tips. If you are a crafter who is considering turning your hobby into a business, this is a 'must' on your reading list!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan