1. Sew completely around the doll body (if you didn’t already). Cut a slit through one layer of muslin on the doll’s chest area – it’s best to cut right in the middle (not too far to her neck or too far to her bottom)
2. Working at the bottom edge of the doll body; gently pull the two layers apart.
3. Now match up the side of the body seam with the bottom seam to form 2 triangles at the bottom corners of the body; pin in place.
4. Sew straight across the corner on each side.
6. This is what it will look like all finished.
Now you can turn your body RSO through the slit and add poly-pellets or sand to weight the bottom.