Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some news and updates

It's been a month since I blogged last? I am always suprised at how fast the time went by :) I guess it's because I've been super busy with a new project that most of you know about by now.

My friend and I opened up a new website, called Save Our Hooters. We are creating and selling pink ribbon themed items; with a slant on Owls (hence the 'hooters' :). We have been having so much fun, loving what we create and working together. I hope you will check us out!

Also, you can order our printables or patterns to create items to sell - fundraisers, gifts, or just to sell on your own website. We will be setting up wholesale terms and agreements soon.

We are having a drawing every week to new mailing list subscribers so click on this blog: http://saveourhooters-cindy.blogspot.com/ to find out more.

At Homespun from the Heart, we are getting ready to list some new patterns - hopefully this week. A few accessories to go with the patterns will be available too.

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan