Friday, July 22, 2011

First week's winner!

................. is Jessica! Just emailed you :)

Thanks for playing and I loved reading your comments - sounds like we are all balancing work and play this summer. Sometimes that's so hard to do, but I know for my own soul I need a little of each :)

OK so week #2 - entry is simple again. What is your favorite Homespun From the Heart pattern? it can be one you have and made or just one that you like. I'll pick another epattern winner next Friday - everyone is eligible to enter (except the winners of this contest)!

6 comments:

Kintro said...

Hi, Cindy, I just love your Black Hat
Society witch. She's just so cute.

kavettahulse said...

I have several favorites but the one I think I love the most is witch in training. I have made it and love it. LOVE all of your patterns!!

Morgan said...

Bravo Jessaica...
I love your patterns and my favorite is Lulu and her Lollipop.
Have a nice week...

Kintro said...

I love your Black Hat Society witch. But I love
all your patterns.

Jean Barker said...

Hi Cindy,
I'd love to win one of your patterns. I have the Raggedy witch and her bag of tricks pattern and love making her this time of year. I have several others and they are all great!
Thank you for the entry.
Have a great week!
Jean

Natalie said...

Two favorites....Grubby Cookie Tree Topper and the Vintage Christmas Ann. I've made them both and just love them! The gingerbread tops my Christmas tree in my dining room and I made a miniature version to top my baking themed tree in my kitchen. The Christmas Ann is so cute I leave her out year round! All of your patterns are terrific!

Customized by Craftisan