Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to work!

It's been a few weeks since I've worked; between the holidays and not feeling great near the end of my first trimester I just haven't had the energy to get much done. Oh, in case you didn't know, the good news I have to share is that we are expecting our first child. My due date is July 4th and both of us are just so excited.

I had some 'afternoon sickness' - lol! Headaches and nauseau seemed to strike me in the afternoon hours for some reason during my first trimester. But just in the last few days, I've been sewing and getting my groove back!

I'm working on some new creations for Valentine's Day. My pal Sherry & I are doing a swap for Valentine's Day, I've been working on some new projects that are just igniting my creativity. I can't share pictures yet because I don't want her to sneak in and see them.

I'm getting ready for a little buying trip later this week, I 'need' more fabrics! If you saw my sewing room, you'd disagree. What can I say? I have a little problem in this area, need more ... need more... need more... WHY you ask? Just look at this mess:


No comments:

Customized by Craftisan