Friday, May 30, 2008

Getting ready to close my website sale!!

I will be closing my website for maternity leave and am cleaning out all inventory. Many items are marked down already! I'm now extending this sale to the public. I've got a free shipping special, many items marked down plus a pattern sale. To read all the details and how to redeem these specials, please go here: http://www.homespunfromtheheart.com/store/Default.asp

I'm closing in 2 weeks, June 13th and will reopen sometime in mid-August with brand new products, patterns and new kits too. I really want to enjoy some time with my new little one when she gets here! And I'm still working on getting 'ready' or 'nesting' like the little robin is doing on our deck (as my hubby says).

Even while I'm closed, my epatterns will still be for sale at www.patternmart.com - I'll post links on my website.

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan