Sunday, February 7, 2010

Working on a few new things

It's been way to long since I blogged! I have been busy working on new things for a local craft show I am doing next month. If you are in the area, it's on March 13th at Northampton Community College; it's $2 to get in but the funds are used for the Alumni Association. Doors open at 9am and I will have a table with everything $15 and under.

I decided to work on smaller items, printables and gifts and also primitives (what a combination? I hope it'll come together as I picture in my mind :) - more on the lower end of price range. I've noticed that those are the things that are selling for me right now.

I'm also in process of 2 new patterns and PAGES of ideas! haha! Can't wait to share with you all.

We had a snowstorm Friday/Sat. and it was nice altho we only got 4" of snow. Our daughter, Kimberly, got 2 feet down in VA! That's the 2nd time this year too :)

I'll be back soon - happy Sunday!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan