Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Heading out to a craft show

I wish I took a before and after picture of my sewing room to show you the 'disaster' I live in getting ready for a show :) I'm sure you can relate if you do craft shows right?!

Our babysitter was here so I worked yesterday from 1pm (naptime :) until 8pm last night! I cleaned my room, finished all but 8 dolls I am hoping to finish today. I am almost ready to head out to the show.

If you live in upstate NY, I will be at the Letchworth State Park show in Mt. Morris NY - South shelter. The show is Sat, Sun and Monday and the weather is supposed to be beautiful. This time i will bring my camera and get some great pictures of everything.

I'll be listed Christmas items when I return next week, OR maybe I will sell out?! I can wish right!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan