Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Upcoming craft shows

For my local customers in Northeast PA and anyone in the surrounding area that wants to travel... here are details on my 2 shows coming up:

**Sat. October 30th from 9am - 3pm - Northampton Community College in Bethlehem PA (http://www.northampton.edu/ for directions). I will be in a hallway location, they filled up the gym spots so quickly - be sure to follow the signs for "more vendors" to find me.

**Sat. November 6th from 9am - 4pm First Baptist Church in Bethlehem PA (http://www.fbcchristmasboutique.org/ for directions). This is my first year at this very popular, juried craft show. I am very excited to be at this one!

Hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

auntdeedee said...

Oh Cindy, I'd love to make it to at least one of the shows! I'll have to check with sis' schedule. My niece usually has soccer games on the weekends but hopefully they end earlier enough so that we can make it!!!

Dawn

Danice G said...

I love your dolls. They are so cute :) Also enjoy reading about your craft show trips. Great blog :)

Customized by Craftisan