Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January Pattern Sale

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, safe travels if you visited and are getting back into the swing of routines again. I know we are! The holidays always seem to fly by even tho I try to sit back and relax, do things I want to do. So here it is January and I'm working on my business goals for 2011.

I am having an Epattern sale for January while I work on paperwork and setting my goals. All ePatterns are buy one, get one FREE. To order, add ONE to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout; in the comments section write the one you want for free (or email me afterwards). It's that easy! No limit - buy 2 get 2 free; buy 10 get 10 free.

This is for ePatterns only (sorry, there is a set cost for printing and mailing); if you order from Pattern Mart instant downloads, please email me your freebees. Thanks and HAPPY new year!

www.homespunfromtheheart.com - click on "Patterns"

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan