Monday, October 31, 2011

Craft show pictures

Here's a picture of my booth - i have so much stuff?! I think next year I will just buy 2 tables. I want to thank all of my customers who came out on Saturday - what a messy day it ended up being!!! I left at 6:45am and it was just raining.
Snuck away from my booth and peeked out the door at 11am to this:

At 1pm, the lights started flickering (LOTS of power outages still today!); and the director came by and said it was OK to pack up so we all did. And thank goodness for the kindness of a stranger - he helped me get alot of my stuff out through the slushy, snowy, wet parking lot and into my car. I was soaked and cold by the time I got in! And prayed the whole way home because the roads were a mess. Lots of tree branches down, the roads were very slippery.


By the time I got there at about 3pm, it looked like this out our back door:




A Few hours later, this was the view out the front. My daughter's swing was touching the ground within an hour of this picture! We lost at least one tree on our property, just split right in half from the weight of the snow. Yesterday morning, i saw red leaves floating by on top of the snow, what a weird sight :)


Anyway, so this week I will be adding some new things to my website. Here's a peek of 2 bigger things that will be listed by Friday:



Psssst - I did add a bunch of dolls yesterday, go peek if you want to grab them now!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan