Friday, February 24, 2012

Vacation Notice and Craft show reminder

Just a real quick post - I am leaving for vacation on Monday - oh I am so looking forward to it. My daughter & I are driving to Hilton Head, SC to see my parents for a little more than a week. I will be resting, sleeping well, exercising, and my favorite thing - THRIFTING! there are alot of thrift shops so I may post some of my finds over the week.

Anyway, if you are looking for me, that's where I am - away. Resting! I will probably check emails a few times, but i will not process any orders until I get home on March 8th. If you want an epattern, please go to patternmart to get instant downloads. All other epatterns will be sent when I get home.

I did add a few new dolls, most will be one of a kind's since Easter is sneaking up on us April 8th! If you want to order anything, please do - it will take it out of inventory & I'll mail it when I return from vacation.

Also on March 10th, I'll be at Northampton Community College's annual spring craft show - details are on my website under Craft Shows. I hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan