Friday, February 8, 2008

Finally Friday!

Today is the last day for a fun auction I am doing with a group, Primitive Crafters and Designers. I have a couple things up for bidding and there are many more wonderful hand-made creations available too. In case you didn't get to check it out yet, here's a link: http://www.thepunchinfool.com/pcadauctionpg1a.htm Get your bids in quick :)

I just added some more supplies to my website including some doll hair. I hope to add some more in the coming weeks. http://www.homespunfromtheheart.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=SuppliesandKits&Sub=100&isThumbs=No&Thumbs=

I've been busy getting ready for the online yard sale, hosted by PrimMart. Whewy, last year I had a TON of fabric to sell and sold just about all of it. This year, I will have some fabric and other craft supplies too. My stepmom is going through her fabrics too which means there could very well be another ton for sale this year. Heehee!

My hubby finally got home after being away for a week and a half; poor guy took a red-eye out of Vegas (not feeling so sorry for him now, are we? Vegas!) and then was delayed in Chicago. He got home yesterday after a long day and was exhausted. I'm letting him sleep in, even tho I was wide awake and ready for his help on a few projects at 6am. haha!

Well we are very excited to go to the dr's on Tuesday to find out if our baby is a boy or girl. We are both wanting to know - mostly I can't wait to see our little one again moving around on the ultrasound. That was the most emotional thing I've been through this whole pregnancy. I loved it!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan