Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yard sale at PrimMart

Well I meant to come and post about this for the last week but whew! I was so busy with the sale I forgot to :) I have a booth in Prim Mart's online yard sale - I have lots and lots left too. I'm going to mark some things down this morning and hoping to get rid of it all. My stepmom brought me some of her fabric - vintage calico's from the 1970's. All in great condition, wonderful calico prints for your sewing projects. We're selling them real cheap too, just a few $$ for each piece.

I'd love to have you check it out!! Also, if you purchase anything at the yard sale, you get a 25% discount on my site for patterns, fabric, and supplies (only those items).

http://www.ezcraftshow.com/shoppe/default.asp?sid=HomespunfromtheHeart

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan