Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lititz Craft Show Update

I just wanted to post that I do plan to be at the Lititz Rotary Club Craft show in Lititz, PA on August 9th. The show is from 8am - 4pm (altho early birds are always welcome, we'll be there by 5am). I will be in the same spot as last year, on Main Street near Sturgis lane.

If you've never been to this show, its fantastic! There are hundreds of vendors all set up in the center of town, through the Lititz Springs Park and up Main Street. There are so many different crafts, something for everyone. Don't forget to stop by Wilbur's chocolate factory too :) (oh and feel free to bring some to my booth, hahaha!!)

If you come, please find me and say HELLO! My friend Megan is coming up from NC and will be selling her signs and fixins, www.americanprim.com and my sister is coming down to help me with the show. I've got lots and lots of BRAND new items, I've worked all winter and spring to build inventory just for this show.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan