Saturday, August 27, 2011

More dolls added!

I finished adding most of what I had from the craft show - I am not done creating for the Halloween season though! I will be adding more as the weeks go by, this is my favorite time of year to create.

If you are on my email list, you got a special notice - free shipping to US customers. If you aren't on the list, go sign up and let me know so I can send you the code. I also give international customers a $5 credit towards shipping.

All orders will be processed I hope on Monday - we are waiting on hurricane Irene to arrive and have to make alot of preparations for flooding here. I am dreading it and praying we all are safe and sound when it gets out of here! If you are in the path, be safe!

1 comment:

auntdeedee said...

Stay safe Cindy! I have a feeling we aren't going to get hit as bad as they were initially saying. But I still think we'll be getting some nasty weather at the very least!

Customized by Craftisan