Thursday, September 15, 2011

Craft show "crazies"!

Oy! I keep asking myself, do I really want to do that many craft shows/open houses? As I said yes to another today :) I really LOVE being around my customers and meeting new people, working on new projects. I LOVE it, it gets my creative juices flowing. I am just working like crazy and feeling the craft show crazies are taking over ;)


So I wanted to let you know some updates/changes to my schedule for local folks especially:
*Oct 8-10 - Letchworth in Mt. Morris, NY - GREAT 3 day outdoor show, I am inside (whew!) in a shelter.

*Oct 22 - Local home show in Easton, PA - if you want to come, email for more info!
*Oct 29 - Northampton Community College, Bethlehem PA
*Nov 5 - First Baptist Church, Bethlehem PA
* Nov 12 - conrad Weiser HS PA

If you are local and want any details on these shows to come, just email me!

In the meantime, if you don't hear from me for a few days, yes I am in craft-show-crazies!!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan