Friday, July 9, 2010

Fall E-pattern special!

Are you getting ready for your fall craft shows and/or just building inventory for your website? Well I sure am :) My biggest craft show (Lititz, PA Aug 14) is fast approaching and all I can think is YIKES I cannot sew/stuff/work fast enough!

I thought it would be a good time to offer a discount special on fall and Halloween Epatterns. My special is buy any 3 for $10 (savings of $6.50) and any 4 for $12 (savings of $10). I've set up a special product for you where you can view the patterns included in the special:

http://www.homespunfromtheheart.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=2062


NEW pattern release, "Witch in Training" - such a fun set to create!


I also wanted to let you know I have a really fun new Halloween pattern coming out soon - I hope to have it done next week! I have been looking for 'new' this year and decided to work on something that's been in the ole sketch book for a while now.

HAPPY creating!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan