Friday, July 23, 2010

New line of printables

My friend Ree has been designing some awesome Halloween printables and I am now selling them on my website. Here is a sample of one of the downloads as a finished product:

She used old beer bottles & even the carry case for them - spray painted black. Pretty neat and what a great way to re-use and recycle something!

There are 9 different printables to choose from right now - and only at $2.50 each it's a bargain!
You can do so many different things with her designs, she's been recycling all kinds of things - jars, bottles, books, etc.

To find the printables, click here:
http://www.homespunfromtheheart.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=Printables

1 comment:

Sandy said...

What a great idea! oh and Cindy - I'm moving my RA blog party to a new Home . . .

RAGS

Hope to see ya there!
~S~

Customized by Craftisan