Friday, July 23, 2010

Lititz craft show reminder and information

It's that time of year again! In 3 weeks I will be packing up and heading to my huge craft show in Lititz, PA. I wanted to post info on it for anyone who wants to come!

If you are somewhat local (I've had folks from as far away as CA and as near as NJ, PA, MD, CT) to Lititz Pennsylvania, I thought I'd share info on the craft show if you are interested in attending. This is by far one of the best craft shows; there are probably close to 1,000 vendors - everything you can imagine to see. I have a new spot this year, in front of Wilbur Chocolate Factory (YUMMM!). In fact, I have 2 spots this year which is why I keep saying YIKES to myself :)

The show is in the heart of Lititz, Lancaster County on Sat. August 14th from 8am - 4pm.

I've had shoppers as early as 6am; you can just use mapquest to find Lititz and it will take you to the center of town. THat's where we will be - they close the town for the day and you can just shop til you drop! If you do think you will be going, send me an email so I will know to look for you :) I LOVE meeting customers and other crafters so it would be alot of fun!

http://www.lititzrotary.com/craft.htm

http://lititzrotary.blogspot.com/

Some fun links to check out photo's of the crazy show. It's so much FUN!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan