Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A couple of new faces

I finally have some new faces to share :) I know it's been a while, but I have been diligently working towards building my Lititz inventory.

If you don't know about that craft show - WOW! it's an amazng show here in Lancaster county, PA. Just a one-day show and I've been doing it for a couple of years, and shopping it for more years than that. There are TONS of vendors and literally something for everyone!

Well one day I looked at a calendar and realized I had 10 weeks left and less than HALF of what I had for inventory in previous years. I will never get as much done as usual but it's OK with me as long as I have alot of selection. So I set some goals for myself and have been doing a pretty good job of keeping them. I've done as many as 20 dolls in one week to put away for the craft show... along with taking care of my now-crawling baby, the house, etc. YIKES!

So I decided that I would list a few of those dolls on my website - after all, if you don't live near by and would like a new dolly, well I wanted to have something for you :) I made a little "Happy Birthday Annie" here with a little cupcake in a vintage tin:

And I love this one, I always get inspired by neat 'finds' like this Raggedy Ann and Andy at the circus book.
I had a couple of others but they sold already. I have 4 new ones just for my website that I should have ready in the next day or so :) I'll post when I do!

1 comment:

TeresaM said...

They are soooooooooo cute Cindy!!! I need to get busy too........ I didn't realize it is only 10 weeks away.

Customized by Craftisan