Sunday, June 14, 2009

Vacation notice

In case you didn't see the note on my website, I will be away on vacation - we're leaving today and won't be back until next Sunday. For once, Gabrielle & I are going to tag along with Mike on one of his trips for work - lucky us, this one is to VA beach! whoo hoo!


Boy, packing for myself and a little one is always such a challenge. Talk about needing lots of extra 'stuff'. I'm an over-packer to begin with so that doesn't help either. I am hoping we have good weather because I can't imagine being cooped up in the hotel all week while Mike works (and has the car!). We shall see.

Before I go, I wanted to let you know I added a couple of new dolls to my website - I hope you can take a peek! Even if you place an order while I'm on vacation... the order is still valid, I just won't get to shipping it out until we get home.


And I'm still working towards the Lititz show - I sewed up 10 more dolls on Friday to be worked on when we get home.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan