Monday, June 1, 2009

Kewl my graphics now match my site!

It's the little things that make me happy :)
Kim (www.craftisangraphics.com) helped me again with how to get my background here to match my website. She's a lifesaver!

I love how everything matches, isn't that funny?

So I've been SUPER busy sewing. I have dolls everywhere. Today is going to be a good day for tea staining so I plan to work during nap time and get some stuff done. I have my big craft show in Lititz in just 2 months (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK). And I'm not ready, I wonder why??? So the next few weeks I will be working really hard on that.

I do have a couple new dollies to add to my website too :) I'll sneak a few in as often as I can.

I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful spring weekend and weather. I did some gardening YAY - okay some weeding mostly ;)

No comments:

Customized by Craftisan