Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A new mousie!

Well I had to show this mouse off a little... whew! She was so very time consuming but I think came out cute in the end. I made her using a Soft in the Head pattern, Penelope the Mouse. She's a pin cushion but I ended up not wanting to put pins in there :) I used a baby shoe for the base (as per the pattern) and the mouse has lots of details you can't see, like a pink polka dot body suit under the tutu. So cute!

I have a couple of patterns by Soft in the Head, another mouse one I've been using alot called Duffy the Mouse. She has some terrific patterns if you get a chance to go visit her site you will be happy you did!

2 comments:

AwtemNymf said...

cute mouse- great work! I have several patterns from SITH too. I have yet to try them out. My "sew-do" list is ever growing LOL!

Hugs!

TeresaM said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute Cindy!!!

Customized by Craftisan