Sunday, June 14, 2009

Create & Decorate is out!

If you subscribe to the magazine, you should have it already! I heard that my pattern is on page 10, but my copies aren't here yet. (poor mail carrier, I about charge her every day, IS THERE A MAGAZINE FOR ME IN THERE??? heehee)

If you don't subscribe, it should hit the newsstands on June 23rd. Here's a link to the previews, my doll is the 2nd on the top Liberty Angel Doll.

http://www.createanddecorate.com/issues/2009/august/stitch.shtml

I hope you like her, I am so pleased with how she looks in the photo's!!! I have kits for a limited time on my website too just for this project.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got the new Create and Decorate in the mail, and I love, love, love your doll:)

Great work, and congratulations!

AwtemNymf said...

I just got the new mag and I love your doll. I bought it because I knew you and Denise were in there and I have bought both of your patterns before. I KNEW I wouldn't be disappointed. I'm glad I bought it!
Hugs & Faerie Dust!

Customized by Craftisan